Stag training and technical notes

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag training and technical notes
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:23:53 -0500
There is a set of Triumph Stag technical and training notes available on
ebay.

I thought that if a list member bought these, we might be able to copy
them and get the information to the others who would be interested, and
help defray the costs. I don't care if I have originals, I would just
like to have a set of these notes, without having to pay a fortune. Any
one else interested?

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC