TR6 dash warning indicators NEEDED..HELP!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 dash warning indicators NEEDED..HELP!
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:36:05 EST
Hello list!

I am STILL doing my full resto on my 75 TR6 and I have come to the conclusion
that my dash warning indicators(the plastic pieces that say WIPE/WASH, EGR,
etc.) are in SORRY shape...So would anyone have any NOS ones or very nice
used ones sitting around..I am going to list the part numbers for the early
indicators(Black with red writing) and later TR6 indicators(black with white
writing), so if you have either..GREAT! Thanks in advance!

Paul Seedoff         75 TR6       CF36919UO

(1973-1974)

159907  -HAZARD
159894  -WIPE/WASH
159906  -BRAKE