Help - Philadelphia List Members!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help - Philadelphia List Members!!
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:15:34 -0800 FILETIME=[28E8A920:01C09645]
Hi,

Sorry for the non-Triumph request....

I'm looking for a cheap reliable car for my mother in the Philadelphia area
or there abouts. She has just left the Peace Corps on a medical deferment
and will be recouperating in Philly. If any of you have a line on an
appropriate car for a reasonable price please contact me off list. I plan to
be visiting her early next month and can check out likely candidates then,
but I'd really like to have something lined up as my time will be limited.

TIA,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR 4