TR6 seat track assembly rollers

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 seat track assembly rollers
From: Corey_Sherman@rcn.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:11:21 -0500 |December 14, 2000) at 02/06/2001 03:11:26 PM, Serialize complete at 02/06/2001 03:11:26 PM
Looking for O-rings replacements found in the TR6 seat track assembly.
Each assembly has two tracks, with two rollers, each with two rings per
roller (8 required per seat).

After all the years, these rubber rings have developed flat-spots, and are
still useable.  I figured after going through the trouble of rebuilding
and finishing the assembly, I might as well change these rings.

I've checked local plumbing shops to no avail

any suggestions.

corey.sherman@rcn.com

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]