Griots Alternatives?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Griots Alternatives?
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:28:24 -0500
Hello,

Putting together "stuff" for a new garage in our new house!  I was just
wondering if anyone had any suggestions for products from other companies
that are as good or better than Griots stuff for a less steep price.
Especially the garage paint and shelving/workbench/storage/floor mat
kinda stuff.

Thanks,

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.