Re: breaking TR4 links

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: breaking TR4 links
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:33:43 -0500
Message text written by "Fred Thomas"
>Dave Massey, this guy Crane is the same SOB that took me to the cleaners
for
over 7K, stole me blind, and all because I trusted him as a hobbiest, stay
as far away from this thief as you can, and to D.C. I will post to everyone
on this list one at a time if necessary to inform them who you are, this
list is for people of like desires, and honesty, things scum like you would
never understand, leave these people alone.
><

Thanks for the tip off.  This time he asked for no money, just dispensed
some old advice - I've been busting loose ball joints in this manner for 10
year.

Don't let the SOB's get you down.  As Nietzsche once said - one measure of
a man's strength is the number of parasites he can endure.

Dave