Re: Unsprung Trailers?

To: "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unsprung Trailers?
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:06:09 -0600
From: "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>; <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 10:04 AM
Subject: Unsprung Trailers?
Good morning John,
The price is right, but you might want to check into having heavy springs
and axles installed to the frame.  The rigid axles will really work the
suspension over on the car.Unlike being on the road, everytime the trailer
bounces your car is slammed up and down, not like when you drive it.
Besides, do you really want to wear out your shocks while it's riding on a
trailer.
Just my opinion, for what ever it's worth.

Larry