Spitfires & Rotoflex

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfires & Rotoflex
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:55:11 EST
Thanks Listers,
Your advise and comments are appreciated.  I think I will stick with the
swing spring for now, possibly crimping the ears of the shackles over for
more clearance.  It is a real nice powder coated one.  I do have a GT6+
spring to go to next if I don`t like what I have, but it`s all greasy an ugly
and will need to be cleaned up and de-arched.  At any rate I will take it
easy at first and try to keep her out of the wall or at least avoid smoking a
bunch of cones on my first run this Spring.
Any other Autocrosser`s out there?  We have one every two weeks here in
Akron,OH.  In my opinion Spitfire`s are by far the best Autocrossing Machines
Triumph ever made.
Darrell Floyd
70 Spit MK 3