Re: brake failure & Lemons

To: Bill Gingerich <wrgingerich@qwest.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake failure & Lemons
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:17:34 -0700
Bill Gingerich wrote:

> I'd like to know how the defective brake proportioning valves could
> occasionally blow the dashboard warning light completely out of its socket?

It's when the electrical system gets a bad case of hyperbole. <smile>

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`71 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.