Re: Brake Booster leaks vacuum

Subject: Re: Brake Booster leaks vacuum
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:23:53 -0800
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Takes special tools (or lots of ingenuity) to dis- and re- assemble the
booster, even if someone will sell you the rebuild kit.

If you can do without the car for a few days, my suggestion is to take
the booster to your local independent auto parts house, and see if they
can send it out to be rebuilt.

Randall
59 TR3A - don't need no stinkin booster