TR3A Rear Shock Absorber

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Rear Shock Absorber
From: David Willett & Carol Gray <willgray@region.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:46:00 -0400
I guess I should have been taking notes, but a few months ago it was
mentioned that there is a thin-walled Sears (I think) socket wrench
which will reach the nuts which attach the TR3A rear shock absorbers
to their mounting brackets. Could someone remind me?
  Thank you in advance,
  Dave
--
The Saltbox Bed and Breakfast
223 Gate street, Box 773

See our NEW Website  At: <www.carolssaltbox.com>
We are also featured in:
                        Best Places to B & B in Ontario ("....best value in
                        Niagara-on-the-Lake....terrific location....")

                        Lonely Planet Guide to Canada

                        Damron Guide

Phone: (905) 468 5423
Fax: (905)468 5523