Some Nice Folks On This List x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some Nice Folks On This List x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:16:45 -0400
I recently announced to the group that I was traveling from the
Washington DC area to the central coast of California and was interested
in visiting with anyone there  with a TR6. As luck would have it, Kyle
Rice responded and invited me to stop by.  He's completed several high
quality projects on his very detailed TR6. He's a good source of first
hand information and I recommend him and publicly thank him for his
hospitality.

Now all I have to do is meet the two members that live right here in my
own neighborhood!!

Bob
75 TR6
Fredericksburg, Va