"Off side lower"

To: <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: "Off side lower"
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:20:57 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Michael,

Welcome to the Triumph list, and congratulations on your Spitfire. There are
some very knowledgeable people here, and I've gotten some wonderful gems of
information.

Regarding the "Off side" being lower.  If I interpret that correctly, the
driver's side is higher than the passenger side.  This is certainly true of
my TR3 when  nobody is in the car, and I believe I read that this is normal.
It was designed that way so that when the driver alone (no passenger) is in
the car, it is then level.  British ingenuity.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L
"You don't have to be crazy, but it helps."