Repros aren't right

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repros aren't right
From: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:22:00 -0600
Does anyone have a couple of Fork Ends # 138247 For a TR6?

These are the parts that go on the ends of the parking brake cables and then
attache to the levers of the rear brakes.

The repros I got from Moss are not wide enough on the inside dimension to
accomodate the square nut that is supposed to go inside. I can file the nuts,
but am concerned about strength. I don't know why someone goes to the trouble
of making repros and then make them wrong. It would have cost just as much to
make them the right size.

Anyway, I'm looking for two brand new originals. Anyone have any?