TR3 Rear Shocks

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Rear Shocks
From: "Mike Smith" <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:25:01 -0500
The best tool I've found to get at the nuts holding the rear shocks is a deep
9/16 socket - but one with a 1/4" drive - that parts the must - the side walls
are thin enough, whereas the regular 3/8 version just wont go. They are
diffiicult to find, most 1/4" drive sockets only go up to 1/2", but they do
exist,(I had to buy a set that went up to 9/16) and I believe I got it from the
'Snap-on' truck at a car show.

Mike Smith.
TR3A currently staging a reunion of all 17000 of its parts in Toronto.