TR-6 Body Decal Kit: HELP!!!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Body Decal Kit: HELP!!!!!
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:02:51 -0500
Hello to all,

My 6 got popped in the right rear fender.  Not bad, but enough to have to
repaint the quarter.  Which means that the decal has to come off.   TRF,
MOSS, and VB are out with no time to restock given.  Anyone know where I
can get a silver body decal?  Or just the right rear quarter portion?  I
kinda need it ASAP as I am moving and really want the guys at the shop to
put it on...

Thanks,

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.