Re: TR2 Master Cylinder Q

To: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR2 Master Cylinder Q
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:09:48 -0800
Also as long as that side( clutch slave cylinder) is sealed up . You don't
want that draining the
reservoir. P.S. mine leaks like a sieve and eats the paint. any ideas on
sealing the top. I've flattened the cover and sanded it on a plate of glass
and it still drools . Anyone . thanks , Mike Andrews TR-2 in LA