RE: Triumphs in the Movies

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs in the Movies
From: "Kurt" <koblinger@linkline.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:12:13 -0800
Cc: <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
A friend of mine has a video of this movie. It was originally released in 1959
as "Girls Town" and re-released in 1964 as "The Innocent and the Damned". The
car is a longdoor TR2 piloted by none other than the "Velvet Fog" Mel Torme!
Here's a link to the movie info on the internet movie database.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0052850

If you look at the poster you can see the TR2 and the hot rod in the lower left
corner.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
I've got a longdoor 2 but I sure can't sing!