TR3A Fan balancing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Fan balancing
From: "Mike Smith" <Mike.Smith@bbdo.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:18:57 -0500
I've been following all the dialog on fans etc with great interest but at this
point in time, no one has addressed the problem I have right now.
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on how one goes about positioning the
balancer on the front of the fan on a TR3A.
I know when they left the factory they were balanced, and a fine hole was
drilled through the balancer, washers etc on the front of the fan/extension to
ensure ease of refitting. However while my mounting plate has the hole, the
balancer itself didn't exist -  obviously being considered unnecessary by some
previous wrench wrangler.
Many thanks guys for all the help I've got so far from the list - I've only got
14,353 more parts to get together.
Mike