Where and how to buy... Thanks!!

Subject: Where and how to buy... Thanks!!
From: "Dale Neidhammer" <dneid@siliconmetrics.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:39:35 -0600
Posted-date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:41:25 -0600 (CST)
Good Afternoon, All,
I just wanted to say thanks to the list.  I received many responses to my
inquiry via e-mail.  I was completely blown away by you all.  A great bunch
of folks (or as my wife says... "sick, but a great bunch of people.")
Actually, she is somewhat looking forward to either a TR4, TR250, or a TR6
as long as it is not brought home in a box!!  She really likes the TR4's
looks.  Me, I lean towards a TR6 (an old high school thing... don't ask.)
So, maybe a TR4 or TR250.  The dollars seem to point me at a TR4.  The one
thing I have learned from all of you is to take my time to find the right
car and not to let emotions take over.  But, I ramble...
If I locate a car out of my area that I really want to look at, I will take
up the offers of others to check them out for me.

Regards,
Dale Neidhammer                             Silicon Metrics Inc.
Senior Applications Engineer                      (512) 651-1474
dneid@siliconmetrics.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Dale Neidhammer.vcf]