re: ARE wheel nuts-Thanks!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: ARE wheel nuts-Thanks!
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:10:04 -0500
Thanks to all listers who replied with great info as always.(Thanks Darrell,
Rick, Brad and Mike).  I am satisfied that I'll find the right acorn-style,
sleeved wheel nuts and washers at any good speed shop.  The final details are
below for anyone else who might have the same question:
thread  7/16-20 (UNF)
mounting face on wheel: 11/16" deep
hole in wheel: approx. 3/4"
head of nut:  13/16"
shank of nut:  5/8" across x 9/16 long
washer: 5/8" ID, max 1-1/4 OD and 1/8" thick
Caution:  shank may be shorter, but not longer as it may bottom out and not
properly secure wheel.

Steve Mc