FS: One more time, GT6+ Body Tub FREE FREE FREE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: One more time, GT6+ Body Tub FREE FREE FREE
From: Fred Marks <marks_fred@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:43:25 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
Hey List,

One more time I'm trying to get rid of this GT6+ tub.
I've got it listed on Ebay here see pics:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=562413356&r=0&t=0

If any of you want it and successfully bid on it, I
won't charge you the amount bid.  Just help me get it
OUT of here, I need the room and I would HATE to see
the crusher get it.

Located Brandon, FL 15 minutes S.E. of Tampa

Thanks

Fred Marks
GT6 V6 Convert. Project
Running out of Garage Space