Owners of CT 5602 0 or CTC 59159 L please note...

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Owners of CT 5602 0 or CTC 59159 L please note...
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:14:24 -0800
I have documents related to the above cars if their owners happen to be on
the list:

TR4  CT 5602 O - Right Hand Drive Home Market car - A BMIHT certificate
provided to me in error.

TR4A  CTC 59159 L - Original bills of sale and transfer papers.

Contact me off list if one of these cars is yours! Adrian & Jonmac...you
might pass the home market car info around your local circles to see if
anyone has this car.

Brad
62 TR4
65 TR4A