RE: FAQ (was ebay (?))

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FAQ (was ebay (?))
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:37:53 -0800
Steven Newell wrote :

> So it might be a good idea to build a FAQ about online Triumph
> resources.

Speaking of Triumph FAQs, does anyone know what happened to Malcolm Walker ?
He had a good start, which is still available at
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm .

> It could cover: how to learn about Triumphs online or not,
> how to buy old British cars online or not, and how and where to buy
> parts online or not. Perhaps this exists and I haven't seen it.

There's already lots of good material available on the VTR and Team.Net
servers :
http://www.vtr.org/buyers-guide/index.html
http://www.team.net/sol/britpart.html
and many others too numerous to mention here.

Of course, the problem remains the same, anyone savvy enough to find the
FAQs is probably also savvy enough to find much of the information on their
own.  FAQs are pretty boring, and just don't have the gee-whiz factor of
eBay.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - dubbed "the fast car" by my daughter after her first
ride at around age 5.