car names - keep 'em comin'!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: car names - keep 'em comin'!
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:33:46 -0330
Folks - I've seen all the car names posted to the list and have a couple
that were sent only to me.  Please keep 'em coming!  Either to me or the
list directly - and the etymology/history of the name would be a great
addition.  I'm keeping records and in a week or so will announce the winners
in several categories.  I'm not sure what the categories are yet - except
for one:  "The Best LBC Named After an Edible Fungus".  Oh, and if anyone
wants to help judge or suggest categories that's fine with me.

Cheers
Frank
Truffles the Triumph (73 TR6)