Was Achy Booster -- Now Fluif Mopping

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Achy Booster -- Now Fluif Mopping
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:12:20 -0500
Thanks for the replies on my M/C-booster woes.  (Sheez -- can you tell I've
never worked on the servo?)  While I take the car down for an M/C and possibly
servo rebuild, I've emptied the fluif reservoir, and now I'm wondering if
there's a way to halt the process of the the fluif's attacking the paint where
it's leaked(?)   I don't really have time at the moment to fully deal with it.
Ideas?

And what the hell is fluif, anyway? (winky)
--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6