Re: What's your LBC's name?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's your LBC's name?
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:12:21 -0500
Hello Fellow Listers,

Normally my cars do not get named.  My Mother and Sister name
their cars, not me.

Well, after I had seen my TR3 and while waiting to save up the
funds to purchase her, I realized her name was Bettie.

Bettie, as in Bettie Page, The Queen of Curves.

The TR3 has curves to spare, a wasp waist, a no nonsense enjoy it
while you can attitude, and a quiet inner strength.

Bettie Page "retired" in 1957, the year that my TR3 was born.

To find out more about Bettie Page start here:

http://135.145.253.41/~Mc-Kiernan/BPage/bettie_p.htm

The site is getting a little out dated but is still a good starting point.

Roger

Roger Colson
57 TR3  TS21383L  "Bettie"
sassamon@mediaone.net