storing old body panels and TR3B's name

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: storing old body panels and TR3B's name
From: "Richard White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:07:25 -0600 FILETIME=[937F9570:01C0A133]
Group,

I just got what I feel was a good deal on a fender and
front apron.  What should I do to store these?  I do not
think I will be ready to use them for a few years.

Before someone asks, I will NOT box them up and send them
to you so that you can take care of them for me.

My TR3B's was first named Trudy, but after driving it
my wife and I decided that a feminine name did not fit.
We changed it to Truman.  Does that mean that we gave it
a sex change?

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L (Truman)
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!