Nicknames

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nicknames
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:18:03 +0000
Hi List!
        I, like many, have not settled on the final nickname for my TR4/A. This
thread has come up before & I have found that many of the names were
quite interesting.
        Because my car is "Royal Blue" #56, many Americans call the colur
'Midnight Blue'. So I have thought of: The Blue Knight, or patients
because the car has been waiting for 2 yr. of restoration to get out on
the road, & was driven only the last 2 yr. without the engine rebuilt.
Thus waiting for me to save enough $money to rebuild the engine, or
patiently waiting [maybe another 4 more yr.] for it to get out on the
road again. So Garage Queen could be another name, but I'd like to think
poaitivly for when it's out running about. I still haven't given the
TR4/A enough time to truly show it's true carature. So keep sending in
your nicknames, for me to see if my car has any simularities to your
reasoning for your nickname.    TIA, -Cosmo Kramer