To all of our US subscribers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: To all of our US subscribers
From: SL350Oz@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:12:12 -0400
Whilst on nightshift I could not believe my eyes as this shocking turmoil
unfolded LIVE before me - it sickens me.   On behalf of the Victoria Police
Force I not only offer my thoughts and prayers with the NY emergency services
and their families, but all Americans.   In particular I hope none of our
subscribers' families are touched personally by this tragedy.   I believe that
the people of all western countries are abhorred by this act of war, and a
united front shall seek out and bring down those responsible, by whatever means
it may take.

My condolences.

Marc Whitting
Bendigo,