RE: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, Phil Smith <philip.smith25@verizon.net>, "'Nelson Riedel'" <nriedel@nextek.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Skolnick - US Government Had Prior Knowledge Of Emergency
From: john donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:39:12 -0700
>From what I know of Sherman H. Skolnick he's a cross
between Tom Metzger (KKK fame) and Rush Limbaugh
(famous "Right" person), with a lot of Howard Sterns thrown in.
He makes money from getting people to read his stuff.  I'm
not saying he's wrong, but do remember where he's coming from.

This is a stressful time. Please be careful of what you say,
because it's real easy to let emotions get carried away,
and you'll be sorry later. Maybe we need to get back into
using this forum for LBC purposes and get away from the
political arena.
John in San Diego