Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man; was Re: Black light for leaktes t.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's, like, SOooo '70s, man; was Re: Black light for leaktes t.
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:10:11 +0100
In article <03e701c14138$38b2cae0$188ceed0@utcpoqli>, Phil Ethier
<pethier@isd.net> writes
>David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
>
>>What?  No Heathkit?  No Dynaco?
>
>Sorry.  I got rid of my Dynakit years ago.

My power amp is *still* a Dynakit Stereo 70.   Lovely piece of kit.
They re-launched the Stereo 70 about five years ago (at a retail price
of GBP1100!) - I was chuffed when I read a review in the serious Hi-Fi
press claiming that the re-launched version wasn't a patch on the
original...

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"