Re: Soup Can Death

Subject: Re: Soup Can Death
From: "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:06:08 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Whoa, dude, like one day I was watching the Deuce, when these two mice were
working each other over pretty good in the "Manliest Mouse" contest, and one of
'em got up on the Soup Can of Death and fell right into the antifreeze.  I dunno
what happened to him, 'cause they broke for a commercial after that and I fell
asleep in my pizza.

--
Sweet Dude
Arlington, VA