Re: Now I realllllly hate emissions testing....

To: JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now I realllllly hate emissions testing....
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:24:01 EST
John...
Had the same problem with my 83 Toyota truck. The old locking cap wouldn't
hold the seal on the gizmo they test them with. It failed that part of the
test! The engine was well within limits. They gave me a $5 coupon towards a
new cap (honest!) and a list of NAPA parts stores. Fortunately NAPA came
through and I was able to get back and complete the ordeal the same day. You
might just check with NAPA and see if they have any kind of listing. You
might be surprised.

And where was this? Golden Colorado test station....run by Envirotest....
Larry M