Re: Misrepresented Stag Engine...AGAIN

To: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Subject: Re: Misrepresented Stag Engine...AGAIN
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:36:33 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
I'd add 'santarju' to this guy's aliases.  If you look at the bid history for
the
TR6 parts hoard that doonyer won the bidding on, you'll see santarju was very
active as well.  If you look at who won the bidding on roverchick's identical
TR6
parts hoard, you'll see that santarju was the winning bidder!  And finally, look
who left positve feedback for santarju, cruisin-mobile!!!!

Hilarious!

Rob  (live from San Jose for a couple of days)
74.5 TR6  CF28217UO