Anyone want to cruise?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone want to cruise?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:18:21 -0500
Wow! December first and it's supposed to hit over 70 d. F. !
I just had an idea- how about all us guys here in RI, MA, and CT do an
instant cruise this afternoon?
I'm thinking we all meet at Roger Williams Park , Temple to Music, at
2pm? any one up for it?
Post a message, it 4 or 5 of you are in, I'll email you directions and
we'll do it. take the kids, the zoo is really great.
If this goes down, I'll grab my digital camera and post the pictures on
my web site.
I'm going out to wash the TR6 now, I'll check back in a hour a so to see
if we have any takers!

Paul
Flippin out in Warwick 'cause the weather is so fine!