Re: Anyone want to cruise?

To: LaJoMor@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anyone want to cruise?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:28:44 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Larry:

I ended up meeting some friends at the beach. There's more than a little
bit of surrealism in cruising down the road, top down and wearing a
t-shirt, on Dec.1!  Salt air, clamckaes, chowder, and Christmas tunes on
the radio? I expected Rod Serling to step into the scene and start
talking- "Submitted for your approval....."
It got really weird when I beeped and waved at Santa Claus selling Xmas
trees at a roadside stand, he must've been broiling in that get up!
Don't worry, a hundred mile dip south of the jet stream and I'll be
shoveling  Canada's finest packed powder out of my driveway! Payback's a
bitch......

Paul