Weber Pics Wanted

Subject: Weber Pics Wanted
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:11:11 -0800
For no good reason, I'm looking for reasonably good photograph(s) of
a triple Weber DCOE installation on a TR6 AND a dual Weber DGV
installation.  If anyone has digital images that they could e-mail me
I would appreciate it.

I won't be posting them on a web site, at least not anytime soon.  In
the future, if I ever get around to building a site, I might be
inclined to show examples of these installations but I don't foresee
that happening for quite some time.

Any pics of any other interesting TR6 induction options might be nice, too.

Thanks to all.

--
Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6