Re: books 4 sale( no lbc content)

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: books 4 sale( no lbc content)
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:38:36 -0500
Cc: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Yikes- my first car!  I got a Simca 1000 as a hand me down from my
brother, who thought he was to cool to be seen in it.
Heck, it ran and I was 16, so any wheels would do. The only guy around
who would work on it also specialized in exotic Euro cars. I went to his
shop to pick up my french boxcar, and he had a Ferrari GTO and a GT40
Ford (ex Gulf-LeMans car ) in his shop!
This must've started my love affair with Chrylser orphan cars. A 20 year
string of Sunbeams was soon to follow!

Paul