3 point belts in a TR4

To: "Listers" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 point belts in a TR4
From: "Peter Arakelian" <PeterAra@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:04:39 -0800 FILETIME=[EE134840:01C17E02]
Cc: <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
A couple of points about these belts.
First, if you got them from Moss, chances are they were NOT Securon belts. You
would know because Securon come in a Securon box.  The ones we currently carry
come in plastic bags.
Second, the belts we currently supply, and the reason we supply them, do NOT
have to be mounted exactly vertical.  They are sensitive to the pull of the
belt, not the tilt of the car and can be mounted at any angle.
Third, they do NOT come with instructions.  The spot I would recommend to
attach the take up reel is on the side of the wheel well just below the pivot
point, but anywhere will work.  The seatbelts came with a lot of hardware, a
DOT requirement.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver