Re: alternators?

To: dw_triumph@clear.net.nz
Subject: Re: alternators?
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:24:53 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I did the Ford Fiesta - Bosch alternator swap in my TR6.
Just ask for a Fiesta alternator for a car with A/C and a rear window
defogger.
Make sure you get the pulley with the unit.
Easy as pie- it bolts and plugs right in. Not one wire needed to be
moved or modified.
The only change you may need is a slightly longer drive belt.

Paul Burr