60's SCCA race video

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 60's SCCA race video
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:34:04 -0600
Sorry to plug this on the main mail list, but I think this may be of interest
to many. A little while back I bought 2 ten minute 16MM films racing films off
eBay. The price was steep, but I intended to make VHS copies to sell to recoup
my expenses. I offered them up to the Triumph racers first and we have 30
tapes so far. I'd like to get to 50, as the price per copy goes down. Any
money I make on this will go toward future film purchases on eBay which I will
make available the same way. What I have is placed on one tape. It's about 20
minutes of uncut B&W footage, no sound. The first 10 minutes appears to be at
the Marboro track. The person taking the film was most interested in the
Bugeye Sprite races. The second film was taken at Cumberland. A 1964/65
Mustang was a pace car, and that was the newest car I saw. This section was
filmed by the crew of a TR4 that was racing against the Group 44 TR4. These
guys also did a better job of filming the other races (now I'm not saying
Bugeye racing isn't cool). If you want a copy just send me your name and
address now. Each tape will be $20 including USPS Priority Mail.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net