FW: FS Aluminum Gt-6 flywheels

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: FS Aluminum Gt-6 flywheels
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:10:20 -0800
Cc: Andrew Stark <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
I'm taking the liberty of forwarding this to the Triumphs list.  I have no
interest, financial or otherwise, but the TR3 aluminum flywheel I got from
Jim Donato seems very well made, with a replaceable steel friction surface.

Andy's email address is whitedog72@hotmail.com .  If you are interested,
please reply directly to him.

Randall