RE: Hackers that send viruses (no LBC discernable)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hackers that send viruses (no LBC discernable)
From: info@theyeagergroup.com
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 07:54:22 -0600
From:                   Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>

> I still don't like MS, but IMO they have taken security fairly seriously.
> It's unfortunately true that they're such a broad target, everyone aims for
> it.

Well said Randall.  This target/security situation with MS Outlook is a primary
reason why we
(at home and at the school) use Pegasus Mail for email.  Microsoft no matter
how hard they
try cannot keep ahead of the the "hackers".  The Pegasus email program,
admittedly written
by the computer underground, is simply not a target so for us it is provides an
additional layer
of security.  Fortunately it is a very good email client.

God bless,

Dr. Evan Todd Yeager, Ed.D.
The Yeager Group
1302 Monroe Street