Off to winter slumber

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off to winter slumber
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 15:50:48 -0800 (PST)
It's been a sad day.

The temps have finally dropped again and tonight
there's a forecast of six inches of snow so this
afternoon my friend Trevor and I took our last long
ride of the season together before I packed him off
for a long winter's nap.

I shouldn't complain though because due to an
unusually warm autumn we got to hang out with each
other much later in the year than usual and put a
couple of hundred extra miles on the clock.

4000 miles this season with only one minor breakdown,
a number of nice car show weekends, loads and loads of
fun as usual.

The parts books are already out and the orders about
to go in.  I can't wait until spring.

Joe Merone
CF18928