Re: Hackers that send viruses-- Now Triumphs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hackers that send viruses-- Now Triumphs
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:23:16 EST
I must support Huw here. Please kindly drop this
thread and get back to things Triumphs. There is
no reason for these matters to be discussed within
the boundries of this forum.

If anyone would like to debate, perhaps they should
start with how far superior Wedges are when compared
to the rest of the products produced by Standard-Triumph,
although I might exclude the Spit, Dolomite Sprint,
Italia, TR5  and perhaps that Alfa knock-off which Donald
Healy help put together....these might have their own
category. I never had the chance to drive the Alfa
and never will, so I am just making a presumption
here.

Best Regards,

Kirk Yonker
81 TR8 Fi Dhc

In a message dated 12/8/01 6:36:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,