Re: Hackers that send viruses-- Now Triumphs

To: Bristol7@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hackers that send viruses-- Now Triumphs
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:34:56 +1100 FILETIME=[4A9CAE70:01C180B6]
Kirk Yonker wrote:

>If anyone would like to debate, perhaps they should
>start with how far superior Wedges are when compared
>to the rest of the products produced by Standard-Triumph

I'm not sure whether they can be truly called superior, although I must
admit that the wedges are growing on me. Well, to be honest, only the TR8
roadster.

I once viewed the wedges with contempt and was baffled by their styling. Now
they look similar (for me at least) to the latest Toyota Celica and MGF-
maybe Triumph was 20 odd years too early with the design! The attraction of
a V8 powered roadster for about the price of a standard MGB is obvious.

So what are they really like reliability-wise? We have very few true TR8s
here to judge from...

But for the money I would still probably buy another Michelotti TR to keep
my 4' company...

Cheers,
Michael (not quite ready to step into the 70s)
63' TR4
Sydney, Australia