Stay on Topic

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stay on Topic
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:18:41 -0500
I have a question for the list.

Is it really necessary to expound on ones personal preference for one
operating system over another, one mail server over another or one virus
protection device over another? At the same time copying what the other
person had to say? I've had questions regarding virus's and corresponded
directly with others on the list for advise but am careful not to "infect"
this forum with my needs as it's really off topic for this list. I'm sure
that there are lists exactly for that purpose and suggest you folks who want
to discuss all of that stuff go there and have a ball.
I know this is "off topic" too and I'm sure one of the experts will remind
me of that fact. Go ahead and prove my point.

There are some names missing from this forum who genuinely know their stuff
about LBC's and who have been members in the past but have discontinued
participation for this very reason.

I have gained knowledge from this list about our cars and appreciate it
immensely. Lets strive to keep it going in that vein.

Take it somewhere else please, I could give a rats posterior what you think
about off topic subjects.

Jerry Van Vlack