67TR4A - ned help with more electrical issues

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 67TR4A - ned help with more electrical issues
From: Mdmorin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 09:36:41 EST
Thanks to Randall, Dan and others, I was able to get a proper wiring diagram.
 But, I have a few more issues I need help with:

Switch placement in the Plinth - one difference between a 4 and a 4A appears
to be the headlight switch.  My 4A didn't have the column mounted switch...
it was in the plinth.  I have obtained a column mount switch, but it's not
clear what the order of the other switches is.  Near as I can tell it would
be like this, right to left in the plinth; choke, ignition, wiper motor and
washer pump.  The heater motor switch is below between the heater damper and
heater valve knobs.

Here's where I'm not sure... does the dash light dimmer go here or in the
dash itself?  If in the dash, what goes here?

Wiper motor - My wiper motor is a Lucas with three spade terminals; 1, 2 & E.
 I assume E is ground, but which of the others are "fast" & "slow"?

Side lights - which is the flasher repeater, the amber on the side or the
clear bullet facing front?

Thanks for your help - Moe Morin