RE: TR6 Spare Tire Cover Felt Strips

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 Spare Tire Cover Felt Strips
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:59:22 -0800
Chip :

I've already seen several pretty good suggestions, but in case they don't
pan out, look in the yellow pages for 'piano repair supplies'.  It sounds
strange, but pianos use all kinds of felt, different thicknesses and widths,
and are accustomed to selling small quantities (although the price reflects
this).  In addition, they will probably have the good wool felt, rather than
the plastic stuff that most craft stores and whatnot sell.  If the color is
important to you, pick up a package of 'Rit' dye at your local grocery
store.

Randall